Monday, May 16, 2011

Dragonball Kai Gummy Candy with Dragonball Heroes Cards



Just released, Bandai 2011. Each box has 10 packs, each pack contains 1 Dragonball shaped cola-flavored gummy candy, and one card.

12 cards per set, 9 normals + 3 gold etching cards.

Personally, these cards pissed me off. I had to open 6 boxes (60 packs) before I got ONE set of 12 cards. It's like WTF? Each box has repeats of at least 3 cards. And every box I opened was pretty much the exact same set of cards, meaning doubles per box, times x number of boxes = 12 of the same cards from 6 boxes. That's like 1/5th!!! I'm never ever going to buy these ever again. Now I understand why no one is selling the Choco Wafer Soshuu DX cards too. The distribution for snack/candy cards are just so horrible.

No comments: